Processing

Facebook was blocked sending me friend requests to other Pepole.

12/06/2016 01:24#1

Joined at: 4 months ago

Thank: 0

Hello.Facebook was blocked sending me friend requestis to other pepole.It says abuse.How long this prohibition, Can I turn off this prohibition?
12/06/2016 01:38Top#2

sarahk

Joined at: 10 months ago

Go back to using facebook like a normal person, hopefully there's an automatic process to reassess your use.
If you need to have a page to promote stuff get one - don't mess with your actual account. Make sure you really know the people who are your friends - could you pass facebook's photo challenge?
12/06/2016 01:40Top#3

How to process that photo challenge?
12/06/2016 01:43Top#4

sarahk

They show you photos from the feed's of your friends and ask you who is in the photo. If you can't tell them then they can't be your friends.
12/06/2016 01:44Top#5

Thanks.
12/06/2016 07:19Top#6

etc

That is actually the hardest thing to do particularly to those who randomly sends friend request to anyone. I bet he don't know them (friends) all.
It Facebook just said, you are temporarily blocked, you're just fine and you can wait for its ban to be lifted. but if Facebook now challenges you to identify your friends, that means they already know the account isn't what they say who they are.

I believe you would have to present your valid ID even after identifying your friends.
Let me just give you tips on how to identify your friends.
1. create another fake account.
2. while on the process of identifying your friends that facebook requires you to, check the list of friends of that blocked account using that newly created one.
3. check them on google images if you find it necessary, facebook give you 5 friends to identify as far as i know. so carefully choose among the multiple choice and good luck.
12/06/2016 07:27Top#7

sarahk

And that's the point.
Not necessarily, My daughter and I both had that on a trip to the States about 5 years ago. Facebook would have noted the change in country and probably that the connection we were on was a public (hotel) wifi and I appreciated the security check.
12/06/2016 07:50Top#8

etc

Probably. but probably because they don't recognize any spamming attempt nor massive friend request.
And its a personal account so they don't see unusual behavior.

I've experience sending tons of friend request a year ago when I worked for a new company to do social media marketing.
Doing it manually can be tiresome and being blocked is the last thing I don't wanna experience because I knew it myself its not something I can legally contest to unblock. So I forget about the account even when it got about 4K friends and do the Facebook Ads instead using my real account.
12/06/2016 09:47Top#9

Joined at: 9 months ago

wait 7 day .you have send lot of request, account may deactivate. if your account is not normal within 7 days contact facebook
13/06/2016 02:50Top#10

Joined at: 6 months ago

you take precautions. now create facebook account is virtual. hack. Like your account. then take your friends with you
16/06/2016 02:21Top#11

This is actually happened when we send friend request to many people at the same time even we don't know them....
With the passage of time this problem will be automatically solve and during this avoid to send more friend requests...
05/07/2016 12:24Top#12

Joined at: 6 months ago

That has probably happened because you sent too many requests, you need to wait until the limitation ends.
Similar articles

On click Facebook post link goes to another link

6 months ago - Reply: 0 - Views: 4

How to creat facebook note like this?

7 months ago - Reply: 4 - Views: 175

Other people logging into messenger

6 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 65

Can a fan page be changed back to personal profile

6 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 155

I'm getting problem to login my Facebook account

7 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 431

How can see All Facebook games?

6 months ago - Reply: 0 - Views: 1

Ads for Person Profile

6 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 132

Help me unlock ads account

4 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 140

How To Optimal Costs Running Facebook Ads (Part 1)?

Can you help me with facebook payment.

8 months ago - Reply: 4 - Views: 210

Facebook Targeted Ads

8 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 155

How to increase traffic using FB

6 months ago - Reply: 10 - Views: 582

how to get on-screen version of activity log

Facebook Bigpipe Technique Algorithm

5 years ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 257

Help about traffic by run FB ad!

6 months ago - Reply: 1 - Views: 11

Customers support on fb company page

6 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 94

My facebook fan pages are unpublished

7 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 379

Help me find target audience on facebook

4 months ago - Reply: 11 - Views: 336

Joining New Members to a Group

7 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 152

Changing webcam settings for Facebook Live?

8 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 134

vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re