Processing

I need help starting SMM

05/06/2016 04:15#1

cafecommk

Joined at: 11 months ago

Thank: 0

I need Your help. All is appreciated helping achieve my life goal.
I have extremely good day job that pays well, but I decided I want to do what I like, not what I must.
So I found a few clients that agree that I take over/develop their digital marketing. I know I can do it, but I have to learn fast and a lot.
Can someone point me in the right direction, where should I start learning? Some links to online videos and discussions here on the board that You found helpful?
Most important, would someone that does this for living want to share some knowledge, maybe even what tools should I use? Like social media planners or something?
My focus is on FB, Instagram...Youtube, Twitter...
Thank You...as always, here I found a lot of help.
05/06/2016 06:05Top#2

jv1999

Joined at: 8 months ago

Why did they ask you to take over their digital marketing if you didn't know what to do? Did you lie to them?
05/06/2016 09:37Top#3

Joined at: 12 months ago

I had the same question.
06/06/2016 02:24Top#4

etc

I know the burden you may wanna try learning to target your audience by the interest on Facebook, start with it as its rich with info.
06/06/2016 03:43Top#5

TomRider

The first thing you need to do is to create social media accounts, but you should choose those networks which that could get you more benefits.
Then you should customize your accounts - they should be fully optimized, with illustrative and high-quality photos. Then what's important is that social media is alll about connections and communication, so you have to be present online and interact with others by liking, sharing, tweeting, commenting, etc.
The next important step is engaging your audience - you need to help, to insipre, to guide, to teach, to inform. You can also do this by sharing interesting articles, useful resources, inspiration pictures.
Something important that you should do is helping your clients. You could use your social presence in the purpose of getting in touch with your clients and finding ways to help them.
In the end, avaluating results. Well-conducted social media marketing should raise awareness about your company and help you increase the profit.
06/06/2016 06:21Top#6

cafecommk

Very ironic and direct I guess I deserve it.
But, I always pay up to my responsibilities, so I will do it. Even if I have to work all night.
They asked for my help (involvement) in creating their strategic/marketing plan and we made a deal. After that they complained that they don't have solution...so I offered my help also. Since I follow the segment, I know what is needed, but I have to learn how to do it.
06/06/2016 09:53Top#7

etc

when you kept thinking you can do it, you will eventually achieve it. so go on!
you are in your way now, part of social media marketing is participating on forums and you know exactly where to asks - a webmasters forum which is digitalpoint.
08/07/2016 08:12Top#8

Joined at: 6 months ago

Check out some online courses like viralhack.com or coursera's/alison's classes. You can find some great info there!
08/07/2016 04:40Top#9

Joined at: 8 months ago

I agree, check some of the courses that are available, there are some interesting stuff in youtube as well, and you can also suscribe to social media blogs, they always give some very good advices.
And cheer up!, you can learn!
Similar articles

Hello I am Reddit Guru

9 months ago - Reply: 7 - Views: 267

Microsoft buying LinkedIn

9 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 111

YouTube is a social network?

8 months ago - Reply: 6 - Views: 394

Jcow - Does anyone know where to get page contents

8 months ago - Reply: 0 - Views: 3

Instagram tool

11 months ago - Reply: 9 - Views: 382

Social Media is the best place to catch infidelity

10 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 161

Pinterest For Affiliate Marketers

12 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 84

Monetizing personal data

9 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 86

Pintrest exporting

9 months ago - Reply: 1 - Views: 18

I need help starting SMM

10 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 385

How to get previlege in Reddit

9 months ago - Reply: 17 - Views: 1,078

Instagram Journey - Developing an Automated Solution

9 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 520

Big Doubt on Facebook Conversion pixel

6 months ago - Reply: 1 - Views: 23

vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re