Processing

How can I track who is following me or hashtagging something?

20/09/2016 23:16#1

Joined at: 4 months ago

Thank: 0

I work for a party hire business based in Sydney, and my boss has asked me to send out a promotion to our mailing list offering everyone 10% off if they follow us on social media (or maybe use a certain hashtag if that's easier).
The problem is, I don't know how we can verify who is actually following us to give them the discount.

Please help!
20/09/2016 23:16Top#2

SosyalGuy

Hello Mike

What certain social network page does the business have? On Facebook, you can see the NEW LIKES on the insights page...even the people who LIKED your page.

I hope this helps you out...there are many ways for you track your followers in Social Media. Let me know if you've got the point
10/07/2016 07:16Top#3

Hi,
thanks for your reply!

We have Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. This info is helpful, but I also need to work out how to actually use the list of likes or followers to determine which customers they are, perhaps from email address or something? I'm glad to have access to a list of that type, but the harder part is now determining that a customer should receive a discount from that information.

Does this make sense?
10/07/2016 07:25Top#4

SosyalGuy

Hmm I think YES, you can get the EMAIL from these people..messaging them 1 by 1 would help. That's what I usually do with the client's we worked with...OR, the best way is to use FACEBOOK ADS! There are plenty of ways to advertise your offer. I think streamlining your marketing plan for this is the FIRST then everything will follow..hope you get the gist... Once you have an established marketing plan, you can use all means of capturing the data of your target audiences thru landing pages..
15/07/2016 08:27Top#5

Joined at: 6 months ago

You can make a contest with that, tell people to share a certain image to participate in the contest, and later you will be able to see who participated.
Similar articles

Hello I am Reddit Guru

7 months ago - Reply: 7 - Views: 267

Microsoft buying LinkedIn

7 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 111

YouTube is a social network?

6 months ago - Reply: 6 - Views: 394

Jcow - Does anyone know where to get page contents

6 months ago - Reply: 0 - Views: 3

Instagram tool

9 months ago - Reply: 9 - Views: 382

Social Media is the best place to catch infidelity

8 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 161

Pinterest For Affiliate Marketers

9 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 84

Monetizing personal data

7 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 86

Pintrest exporting

7 months ago - Reply: 1 - Views: 18

I need help starting SMM

8 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 385

How to get previlege in Reddit

7 months ago - Reply: 17 - Views: 1,078

Instagram Journey - Developing an Automated Solution

7 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 520

Big Doubt on Facebook Conversion pixel

4 months ago - Reply: 1 - Views: 23

vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re