Processing

Learn new social network launched by the best Brazilian player

20/09/2016 23:16#1

Joined at: 8 months ago

Thank: 0

In an era dominated by Facebook , it is difficult to imagine that other social networks may represent a threat to the site Mark Zuckerberg . But , a new player in this field , someone who is able to mobilize a lot of users for this new social network .
We're talking about the famous Brazilian player Ronaldinho , who also decided to launch a platform very similar to Facebook in the form of features with minor differences . The new social network bears the name of the player "ronaldinho" a social network to interact with the player , and the rest of the members registered on the site , allowing you to exchange messages, participating with pictures , videos, and comment on other people's posts and work for Ike her , just like you used Facebook .
One advantage of this new network , is that you will be too soon to your favorite player Ronaldinho and you will see all the publications , which will appear by default , even if not registered on the site , these publications and news about the player and his professional life as an athlete .
You can send messages to Ronaldinho , but it can take some time to Rd.ldi already nearly 40,000 friends who are on the rise in its new location.
Learn new social network launched by the best Brazilian player

>>>>> Click here to visit the site
01/07/2016 03:41Top#2

sarahk

Joined at: 12 months ago

OMG how vain is he?!
I guess he's betting his brand is going to be strong for a while yet.

Normally when you select the language you give the name of the language in that person's language. Ingles caught me by surprise.

Only 20 people like the jokes page?
http://www.ronaldinho.com/index.php?tab1=timeline&id=Epic_fail
I guess this is a good opportunity to get in there and dominate.
02/07/2016 04:16Top#3

dcristo

Joined at: 12 months ago

Copy FB with "minor differences". Yep, I can see it being a HUGE success. Face palm.
15/07/2016 08:42Top#4

Joined at: 8 months ago

This is almost sad, who told him it was a good idea to do this?
Similar articles

Hello I am Reddit Guru

9 months ago - Reply: 7 - Views: 267

Microsoft buying LinkedIn

9 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 111

YouTube is a social network?

8 months ago - Reply: 6 - Views: 394

Jcow - Does anyone know where to get page contents

8 months ago - Reply: 0 - Views: 3

Instagram tool

11 months ago - Reply: 9 - Views: 382

Social Media is the best place to catch infidelity

10 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 161

Pinterest For Affiliate Marketers

12 months ago - Reply: 2 - Views: 84

Monetizing personal data

9 months ago - Reply: 3 - Views: 86

Pintrest exporting

9 months ago - Reply: 1 - Views: 18

I need help starting SMM

10 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 385

How to get previlege in Reddit

9 months ago - Reply: 17 - Views: 1,078

Instagram Journey - Developing an Automated Solution

9 months ago - Reply: 8 - Views: 520

Big Doubt on Facebook Conversion pixel

6 months ago - Reply: 1 - Views: 23

vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re vé máy bay vé máy bay giá rẻ ve may bay ve may bay gia re